The Acqua rotational ceiling fan is thoughtfully designed to resemble the molecular structure of water, Earth’s most precious resource. The Acqua offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The fan heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air-conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
Price reflects 36" diameter brushed nickel metal blade fan.
Call us at 912 233 2274 for custom quotes.
Dimension options: 60", 52" or 42" diameter with three solid wood, walnut-stained machine-cut blades.
- Finishes: brushed nickel, polished chrome, or textured bronze.
- Hand-held three-speed remote control operates fan and light kit.
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- Hand-balanced metal blades with decorative metal blade guards.
- Hand-balanced metal blades with metal safety cages for low ceiling applications.
- Hand-balanced solid wood blades without blade guard.
- One downrod of 10".
- Hand-held and wall-mountable 3-speed remote control.
- Low voltage 50 watt MR-16 GU10 down light.
- Vaulted ceiling canopy for up to 29 degrees.
- The Acqua can be mounted with any of the following downrod lengths: 5", 10", 20", 30", 48" and 72".
- Safety cages available for low ceiling applications.
- CFM: 4058 (Wood Fan Head) Blade Pitch 19°
RPM: 1199 Watts: 101
- CFM: 3167 (Metal Fan Head) Blade Pitch 31°
RPM: 1445 Watts: 81